24 de mayo de 2011

I Admire


Enzo bosco is veterinary medical degree from the University of Chile. It has a large number of studies especially in the area of animal neurology. He is the founder and president of the Latin American Association of Veterinary Neurology. Besides Dr. Bosco has exhibited in various countries. Currently participates as a member of the Neurological Institute and also teaches. His hobby is music and the collection of hats.
I think it is an integral veterinarian, with a great experience. I admire him for being a great vet for our university and the great love for animals consistently demonstrated in their commitment to their profession. Besides being a good teacher is always giving his knowledge to his students the best way.
I think it's one of the best teachers who have veterinary, besides being a great person.

I hope to share the same opinion.

Greetings, bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Hello
people My name is Maria Jose, but most know me as Jose, currently living in Santiago with my parents. Now I am studying veterinary medicine in the best university in Chile. Soon I hope to finish my studies and work in what I like.
I have a big family, united with which it shares a lot of time. In addition I have good friends whom I met in university.

Well I think the idea is fun to create me a blog to interact with others, exchange experiences and opinions. I hope I enjoy it very much.
Regards