14 de abril de 2011

My Career and more

I  went to study veterinary because really  I coul not get career studying medicine. However  the career I like way too. I have come much bring to animals also I have know other world tha medicine related with the animal health. In my opinion is a career very extensive about work. I like being connected with nature and the outdoors and especially the possibility of working in the field. I think it is a carrer underestimate, because even not animals are valued as they should and veterinarians are of little concern in his work. I hope this change then.

So far I have not regretted consider entering this career. I think it was the best option..¡ 


Luck to all, bye ¡¡



1 comentario:

  1. I went to study veterinary because really I coul not get career studying medicine. However the career I like way too. I have come^ much bring to animals also I have WF know other world tha medicine related with the animal health. In my opinion ^ is a career very extensive about work. I like being connected with nature and the outdoors and especially the possibility of working in the field. I think it is a carrer WF underestimate, because even not animals are valued as they should and veterinarians are of little concern in WW his work. I hope this change then.

    So far I have not regretted consider entering this career. I think it was the best option..¡


    Luck to all, bye ¡¡

    Jose,
    well done! I'm sure you will be a great vet!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar


Hello
people My name is Maria Jose, but most know me as Jose, currently living in Santiago with my parents. Now I am studying veterinary medicine in the best university in Chile. Soon I hope to finish my studies and work in what I like.
I have a big family, united with which it shares a lot of time. In addition I have good friends whom I met in university.

Well I think the idea is fun to create me a blog to interact with others, exchange experiences and opinions. I hope I enjoy it very much.
Regards