26 de mayo de 2011

Favorite Class

My favorite class of veterinary medicine is Animal Reproduction.  It is very entertaining , dynamic and practice. 
In addition is an area that interested me enough, especially the part of  large animals.  

I think it was one of the classes I attended  with more enthusiasm and I did not miss any of themnot my lot  . I liked the themes of each class. I enjoyed studying for this class this was one of the classes with better marks. Also teachers were very nice and  always had time for some answer any questions.  
I learned many new things for example reproductive diseases and  treatment , gestation in different species and much more. We even had a cesarean in a cows , was very didactic and a nice experience, especially to see the calf was very beautiful.  

 Maybe I would like to work in the future to work in this area especially  in cattle.

Greetings, Bye












1 comentario:

  1. My favorite class of veterinary medicine is Animal Reproduction. It is very entertaining , dynamic and WF practice.
    In addition ^ is an area that interested me enough, especially the part of large animals.

    I think it was one of the classes I attended with more enthusiasm and I did not miss any of themnot my lot . I liked the themes of each class. I enjoyed studying for this class this was one of the classes with better marks. Also teachers were very nice and always had time for some answer any questions.
    I learned many new things for example reproductive diseases and treatment , gestation in different species and much more. We even had a cesarean in a cows , was very didactic and a nice experience, especially to see the calf was very beautiful.

    Maybe I would like to work in the future to work in this area especially in cattle.

    Greetings, Bye

    Jose,
    well done! it sounds like a very dynamic class.
    miss

    ResponderEliminar


Hello
people My name is Maria Jose, but most know me as Jose, currently living in Santiago with my parents. Now I am studying veterinary medicine in the best university in Chile. Soon I hope to finish my studies and work in what I like.
I have a big family, united with which it shares a lot of time. In addition I have good friends whom I met in university.

Well I think the idea is fun to create me a blog to interact with others, exchange experiences and opinions. I hope I enjoy it very much.
Regards